Sinrex Facts and Review
- Main Uses: Erectile and blood flow enhancer, sexual energy booster
- Classification: Natural dietary supplement, over-the-counter (non-Rx)
- Approval: Recommended by consumers
- FDA Approval: No
- Manufacturer: R.Oh Canada
- Manufactured In: United States
- Servings per Container: 30 (60 tablets) = 1 month supply
- Price: From $39.95 per box (1 month pack) to $29.99 per box (12 month pack)
- Accepted Payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Money Order
- Shipping: Worldwide – FedEx, UPS, USPS
- Customer Support: Phone, email, chat
- Official Website: http://www.sinrex.com/
Results of Sinrex
Sinrex may not be as popular as other male enhancement brands, but it has the potential to deliver some remarkable results, such as:
- Increases blood flow to the penis, leading to stronger erection.
- Enhances sexual stamina, enabling you to last longer in bed.
- Increases sexual desire.
- Supports overall sexual well-being.
These are the claimed results, but not everyone may find this product effective. Being a natural supplement, it is natural for results to vary for each individual.
Ingredients of Sinrex and Their Effects
Sinrex features an all-inclusive penile and sexual enhancement formula, which includes the following active ingredients:
This natural compound is extracted from a component in black pepper called piperine. Bioperine has been shown to increase the bio-availability (absorption rate) of nutritional ingredients it is mixed with. Including Bioperine in the Sinrex formula ensures fast-acting and more potent effects.
This compound supplies the body with copper, which is an essential mineral for a healthy body. Copper plays an important role in maintaining proper cardiovascular system (circulation) functions, which is a prerequisite for healthy erectile function. Copper Chelate is better tolerated than other forms of copper.
A very popular and widely-used supplement in the bodybuilding world since it helps men increase muscle mass. Creatine energizes your body and improves endurance during sex. Additionally, a muscular body burns more fat to get the energy it needs to maintain the muscle mass. Less fat in the body means more testosterone, improved libido and better sexual performance overall.
Cuscuta, or dodder, is a parasitic vine used in traditional medicine. The flavonoid- and antioxidant-rich seeds have shown positive effects on sperm health and the reproductive system.
This Chinese herb is also called Horny Goat Weed. It has a component (icariin) that acts as a PDE5 inhibitor, which works in the same way as Viagra and other ED drugs to increase penile blood flow. Men taking Epimedium supplements can boast rock-hard erections and aroused sexual appetite.
The leaf extract of gingko is extensively used in herbal preparations for its proven ability to improve blood circulation, and possibly unclog arteries (studies show contradicting results for this effect). As far as male enhancement is concerned, the increased blood flow makes erections harder and last longer.
Green Tea extract
Green tea has a long history in Chinese popular medicine, and nowadays most herbalists and nutritionists recognize its numerous health benefits. It is known as a blood flow enhancer and metabolic booster. Green tea extract can help men maintain healthy erectile function and uplift libido and energy.
These heart-healthy red berries can get your penis pumping with blood! Hawthorn can help men with weak erections achieve bigger and stronger erections. It also relieves anxiety and stress; one less erection killer to worry about.
This biochemical compound is primarily used to improve athletic performance. In the bedroom, it can aid you in enhancing your sexual energy and stamina.
This is an amino acid that gets converted to nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide works to relax and dilate blood vessels causing an increase in blood flow. The result is improved erectile function and hardness.
This root vegetable comes from the mountains of Peru, and is commonly known as Peruvian Ginseng. It has been used as an aphrodisiac, a fertility enhancer and a natural remedy to erectile dysfunction.
This fatty acid has many benefits for both men and women and is commonly taken in the form of fish oil tablets. It can alleviate inflammation and infections of the reproductive system, which are widespread causes of sexual dysfunction in men. Omega-3 also improves circulation and artery health, ensuring your penile erectile tissues receive smooth and adequate blood flow for stiff erections.
The fruit of Saw Palmetto is traditionally used to help men suffering from an enlarged prostate. It has also shown some aphrodisiac effects.
The root of this plant is widely-used in traditional medicine as an adaptogen that promotes longevity, vitality and overall health. It should be noted that Siberian ginseng is different from Asian/Korean ginseng and American ginseng varieties.
This is the protein isolated from soybean. Soy protein is believed to reduce risk of prostate cancer, which is a major cause of sexual problems in men. Soy protein is also healthy for the heart and circulatory system.
This plant has several uses in herbology, and many people know it as puncture vine. It has been used for male impotence (erectile dysfunction) and premature ejaculation. It is also said to increase testosterone levels.
A well-known antioxidant that fights aging and maintains the well-being of your heart and arteries. Vitamin E is used to invigorate erections and fertility.
* Amounts (dosages) shown are per serving (= 2 tablets).
Side Effects and Safety of Sinrex
The general claim that Sinrex is free from adverse effects does not prevent some mild side effects from developing in certain users. Despite being rare and quickly-vanishing, the following side effects could follow the use of Sinrex:
- Upset stomach
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Abdominal pain
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Increased palpitation (heart rate)
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Dry mouth
- Allergic skin reactions (rashes)
- Muscle cramping and pain
- In case you experience any extreme side effects you need to stop taking Sinrex and seek immediate medical attention.
- Sinrex may not be safe for men with any heart disease or blood-related conditions, getting an advice from your doctor is highly recommended in this case.
- If you take any prescription drugs, interaction is possible with certain ingredients in Sinrex, so seeking a professional advice from your doctor or pharmacist is advised.
Visit Official Website of to Order Sinrex Online!