ProSolution Plus Facts and Review
- 1 Month Supply $69.95
- 2 Months Supply $119.95
- 3 Months Supply $164.95
- 4 Months Supply $209.95
- 5 Months Supply $254.95
- 6 Months Supply $299.95
- Main Uses: Improving sexual performance and erection quality
- Classification: Herbal dietary supplement, over-the-counter (non-Rx)
- Approval: Doctor endorsed, clinically studied and proven
- FDA Approval: No
- Manufacturer: Leading Edge Health
- Manufactured In: United States
- Servings per Container: 30 (60 tablets) = 1 month supply
- Price: From $69.95 for the monthly package to $50 per box in the 6 months package
- Accepted Payments: Credit Card
- Shipping: Worldwide – UPS, USPS
- Customer Support: Phone, email
- Official Website: https://prosolutionplus.com/
Overview of ProSolution Plus
ProSolution Plus is a new, improved sexual enhancement formula for men from the well-established ProSolution brand. Backed by a clinical study and doctor approval, the ProSolution Plus formula is designed to help men last longer in bed and enjoy stronger erections. It is endorsed by Dr. Dave David, MD, a certified physician and surgeon who has appeared on CNN, Fox News and other TV channels and programs.
Based on years of research and evaluation of various sex-stimulant herbs used in traditional medicine, the powerful ProSolution Plus formula was developed with one objective in mind; offering men an all-natural, safe and affordable solution to maximize their sexual performance and achieve full satisfaction in bed and better quality of life. So far, results achieved in clinical trials and experienced by consumers have been positive and promising.
The daily serving is 2 tablets with each box containing 30 servings (one month supply). You should expect improvement in your erectile function, sex drive, stamina and ability to last longer within the first few days of use, however, it is recommended that you continue to take the supplement for an extended period of several months to build up maximum enhancement.
Results of ProSolution Plus
The primary intent of ProSolution Plus is similar to that of any male enhancement supplement, i.e. to help men perform competently in bed. But, what distinguishes this product from most of the competition is its efficacy in stopping premature ejaculation.
This is not one of those penis pills, or rather scam pills, that make preposterous claims of enlarging the penis by X inches, which obviously cannot be achieved by swallowing a pill. The claims made by the manufacturer sound sensible and the product definitely lives up to them. The following are the key benefits you can look forward to when using this natural virility booster.
- Delay ejaculation and last longer (up to 64% improvement)
- Enhance erectile quality and strength (up to 67% improvement)
- Fulfill your sexual desires and delights (up to 78% improvement)
- Boost your sexual performance and potential (up to 48% improvement)
Ingredients of ProSolution Plus and Their Effects
Natural male enhancement is all about the effectiveness and quality of the active ingredients that make up the formula. ProSolution Plus supplies your body with a unique blend of nutritional and therapeutic herbal extracts, minerals and vitamins to invigorate your sexual and overall health. Here’s the full list of active components of this natural concoction:
Side Effects and Safety of ProSolution Plus
There are no considerable safety concerns associated with this supplement, and no side effects have been reported. If you are in good overall health and between 18 and 65 years of age then you may take ProSolution Plus safely without having to consult with a physician, however, it is always safer to seek medical advice from a health care professional before taking any herbal supplement.
Some men taking ProSolution Plus for the first time may experience mild adverse effects until their body gets accustomed to the ingredients. The following is a list of the possible side effects that may be experienced in rare cases:
- Abdominal bloating
- Upset stomach
- Increased heartbeat
- Low blood pressure
- Decrease in blood sugar levels
- Do not take more than the recommended daily serving (2 tablets). Otherwise you risk having annoying and potentially dangerous side effects.
- If you suffer or have suffered from any cardiovascular, liver or mental diseases then you should talk to your doctor before taking ProSolution Plus.
- Seek prior medical consultation if you are taking other prescription medications or herbal supplements to avoid any possible drug interactions or worsening of adverse effects.
- Check the ingredient list to make sure you are not allergic to any of them. In case of a severe allergic reaction you need to stop taking the pills and seek urgent medical attention.
- Kanwar AS, Bhutani KK. “Effects of Chlorophytum arundinaceum, Asparagus adscendens and Asparagus racemosus on pro-inflammatory cytokine and corticosterone levels produced by stress“. Phytotherapy Research. 2010 Oct;24(10):1562-1566. DOI: 10.1002/ptr.3218. [Wiley Online Library]
- Nagendra S. Chauhan, Vikas Sharma, V.K. Dixit. “Effect of Asteracantha longifolia seeds on the sexual behaviour of male rats“. Natural Product Research. 2011;25(15):1423-1431. DOI: 10.1080/14786410802588493. [Taylor & Francis Online]
- Chauhan NS, Rao ChV, Dixit VK. “Effect of Curculigo orchioides rhizomes on sexual behaviour of male rats“. Fitoterapia. 2007 Dec;78(7-8):530-534. DOI: 10.1016/j.fitote.2007.06.005. PubMed [PMID 17643866]
- Suresh S, Prithiviraj E, Prakash S. “Dose- and time-dependent effects of ethanolic extract of Mucuna pruriens Linn. seed on sexual behaviour of normal male rats“. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2009 Apr 21;122(3):497-501. DOI: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.01.032. [ScienceDirect]
- Jungmo Do, Seemin Choi, Jaehwi Choi, Jae Seog Hyun. “Effects and Mechanism of Action of a Tribulus terrestris Extract on Penile Erection“. Korean Journal of Urology. 2013 Mar;54(3):183-188. DOI: 10.4111/kju.2013.54.3.183. [Korean J Urol.]
- Gauthaman K, Ganesan AP. “The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction–an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat“. Phytomedicine. 2008 Jan;15(1-2):44-54. DOI: 10.1016/j.phymed.2007.11.011. PubMed [PMID 18068966]
- Iuvone T, Esposito G, Capasso F, Izzo AA. “Induction of nitric oxide synthase expression by Withania somnifera in macrophages“. Life Sciences. 2003 Feb 21;72(14):1617-1625. DOI: 10.1016/S0024-3205(02)02472-4. [ScienceDirect]