- What Are Penis Pills and What Are They Used For?
- Do Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Grow?
- What Results Can You Achieve?
- What Do the Pills Contain?
- How Do Penis Pills Work and What is the Science Behind Them?
- Are There Any Clinical Studies to Support the Claims?
- Are Penis Pills Effective for Everyone?
- Are Penis Pills Safe for You?
- Are Herbal Pills a Natural Alternative to Viagra and Other ED Drugs?
- How to Avoid the Scams and Bad Products?
- Where Can I Find Before and After Photos Showing Real Results?
- Do You Really Need to Use a Penis Enhancement Pill?
- How Do Penis Pills Compare to Other Male Enhancement Methods?
- Which Penis Pill Works Best?
This encyclopedic article explains everything you could want to know about penis pills and male sexual enhancement supplements. Here you will find forthright answers to the common questions asked by men looking to buy a pill to enhance their precious sex organ and overall performance. You will also find impartial reviews of the best rated male enhancement supplements (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the reviews).
I do not expect everyone to read this whole lengthy article, so feel free to use the quick navigation links in the Contents list above to jump to the information that pertains to you, but if you are going to spend your money on a penis enlargement pill then I strongly advise that you do read it all. It will clarify much of the misunderstanding and debunk some of the myths and false claims promoted online by ‘penis enlargement’ pill pushers.
What Are Penis Pills and What Are They Used For?
Penis pills, which are also known as penis enlargement or male enhancement pills, are natural supplements that men can use to augment their sexual performance. They are classified as dietary supplements and sold over the counter in many online and retail stores.
There are numerous uses and benefits of penis pills that differ from one brand to another. Their typical use is to strengthen erectile function, increase sexual drive and invigorate the reproductive system. The pills are not a treatment for any medical condition and do not cure any sexual diseases.
Do Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Grow?
The potentially equivocal label ‘penis enlargement pill’ has created a great deal of endless arguments, and some believe that all these pills are nothing more than a downright rip-off. The truth is they do not actually increase penis size permanently or cause any lasting growth. The practicable enlargement is a temporary increase in erection size effected by the boosted blood flow that the pills bring about. Any claims of anatomical/cellular growth are simply invalid and should be deemed a red flag.
Tip: No pill whatsoever can make your penis permanently bigger. If you are looking for an effective non-invasive method to stimulate penile growth you may want to consider trying a penis extender.
What Results Can You Achieve?
Each formula of penis pills may produce different effects and results, but in general you can bargain for the following results:
- Fuller and larger erections: Attributed to increased blood flow.
- Stronger hard-ons: For men with limp erection.
- Improved erectile function: For men unable to maintain an erection long enough.
- Increased libido: Loss of sexual appetite is a common aftereffect of fraught modern life.
- Increased stamina: Raised physical energy levels that counteract fatigue and tiredness.
- Lasting longer in bed: Some formulas are aimed at eliminating or scaling down sources of premature ejaculation.
- Greater pleasure and satisfaction: You can look ahead to screaming orgasms for both you and her.
- Boosted self-esteem: A byproduct that can have a productive effect on your overall well-being and quality of life.
What Do the Pills Contain?
Many vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts and naturally occurring compounds are used to formulate penis enhancement pills. They are supposed to be 100% natural and contain no chemical or artificially-manufactured substances.
The following are some examples of herbal and natural ingredients that have some empirical evidence for their competence in supporting better male sexuality, and thus are widely used to prepare penis enhancement formulas.
- Epimedium (horny goat weed)
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Korean Ginseng (Panax)
- Muira Puama
- Saw Palmetto
- Tribulus Terrestris (puncture vine)
- Folic Acid (vitamin B variant)
- Niacin (vitamin B3)
- Vitamin E
Fact: Good penis pills only contain doses of natural ingredients that have been proven effective for improving manhood. See this article to learn more about some of the herbs and ingredients found in popular male sexual supplements.
Tip: Legitimate supplements fully disclose their ingredients. The respective amounts (dosage) should also be specified, but some proprietary formulas may keep those as a ‘trade secret’. Do not buy a penis pill whose ingredients are unknown.
How Do Penis Pills Work and What is the Science Behind Them?
In order to achieve a full and firm erection that lasts as long as needed, many psychological responses and physiological processes must take place properly. The mechanism of penile erection involves the reproductive, cardiovascular, nervous and endocrine (hormonal) systems. Any weakness in erection or reduction in penile size is mostly caused by a disorder in one or more of the involved systems. Male enhancement pills offer a natural and holistic approach that can ultimately have long-term benefits on your erectile rigidity and quality, as well as enhancing your overall sexual performance.
To reach that goal, the active ingredients in the pills work to improve many aspects of your health that have a direct link to, or an indirect impact on your sexual functions, including:
- Supporting cardiovascular health: Many studies have established a link between healthy heart and blood vessels and healthy penile function. In fact, the primary role of penis pills is to enhance the cardiovascular system. The objective is to increase blood flow to the genitals causing the penis to engorge to its fullest length and girth.
- Reducing hypertension: Men with high blood pressure are more likely to suffer from erectile dysfunction. By consuming nutrients that have blood pressure lowering properties you can improve your erections.
- Enhancing production and action of nitric oxide: Nitric oxide (NO) is a chemical compound that is used by the body as a vasodilator, i.e. it causes blood vessels to expand by relaxing the smooth muscle that lines them. NO plays a key role during an erection by dilating blood vessels in the penis and relaxing the muscles in the corpus cavernosum (main erectile structure inside and along the shaft). Increased nitric oxide bioavailability results in increased circulation to the erectile tissues and thus larger and harder erections.
- Inhibiting PDE5: PDE5 is an enzyme that, in layman’s terms, causes you to gradually lose your erection after arousal. PDE5 inhibitors, like Sildenafil (Viagra), hold back the action of this enzyme leading to improved erectile function, strength and endurance. There are some natural compounds that have shown PDE5 inhibiting capability, and the most famous of these is a flavonoid called Icariin, which is derived from the Chinese herb Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium). Several penis pills include this extract, but of course it is not as potent as the synthetic, prescription-only drugs like Sildenafil (Viagra), Tadalafil (Cialis) and others.
- Lowering cholesterol and blood fats: Another source of weak erections is high levels of cholesterol and other harmful fats in the blood. Luckily there are herbal remedies to tackle these.
- Fighting free radicals: The aging and tissue damage inducing free radicals in the body could be slowly impairing your penis from within. Their worst enemy, antioxidants, which are found in many herbal extracts have been suggested as a way to prevent or treat erectile dysfunction.
- Boosting testosterone levels: This sex hormone has an essential role in penile function and health. Sexual deficiency and problems arise in men whose testosterone levels are depressed. Androgen replacement therapy may be the most effective answer to this problem in severe cases, but there are also some botanical solutions that are worth considering.
- Decreasing blood sugar: Glucose overload in the blood leads to poor circulation and thus it may have an adverse effect on penile size during sexual stimulation. Researchers have also found an inverse relationship between blood sugar and testosterone levels. Herbs that lower blood sugar are commonly found in erectile booster pills.
- Relieving anxiety and stress: These are two of the leading psychological causes of sexual dysfunction in both men and women. Natural supplements can offer some help in dealing with chronic anxiety and stress, and upgrade the quality of intimate relationship.
- Improving mood: A man with depressed mood would have great difficulty getting it up. Depression is the number one psychiatric originator of ED and diminished interest in sexual activity. That’s why mood-enhancing herbs are a smart addition to a male enhancement supplement.
- Promoting prostate and urinary system health: Countless men unknowingly have prostate or urinary tract problems that may silently take a toll on their penis size and firmness. Herbs that support prostate health, reduce symptoms of an enlarged prostate and fight urinary tract infections are usually added to the pills.
- Increasing energy: Fatigue and low physical energy are widely associated with reduced virility and libido. Natural ingredients that boost vitality and stamina are a staple on penis pills’ ingredient list.
Are There Any Clinical Studies to Support the Claims?
Most herbal ingredients found in male enhancement pills have been traditionally proven and used by herbalists and alternative medicine practitioners all over the world. Being a field of holistic medicine that is widely practiced in Eastern cultures, organic male enhancement medicine lacks adequate documentation and clinical research in modern Western medicine.
There are some manufacturer-sponsored medical trials that aim to measure the efficacy of specific sexual/penile enhancer formulas, like the VigRX Plus formula (view study results on the official website). There are also some independent studies that investigate the pro-sexual and pro-erectile effects of individual herbal extracts.
The following are some citations to professional studies that highlight the noted results of some common penis pill ingredients.
Benefits of Turnera Diffusa (Damiana)
- Study: Estrada-Reyes R, Carro-Juárez M, Martínez-Mota L (2013), Pro-sexual effects of Turnera diffusa Wild (Turneraceae) in male rats involves the nitric oxide pathway.
- Author: Laboratorio de Fitofarmacología, Dirección de Investigaciones en Neurociencias, Instituto Nacional de Psiquiatría Ramón de la Fuente Muñiz, Calzada México-Xochimilco 101, Col. San Lorenzo Huipulco, Delegación Tlalpan, Mexico City, 14370, Mexico.
- Published in: Journal of Ethnopharmacology; (2013) Mar 7;146(1):164-172.
- Reference: PubMed [PMID: 23298455]
Benefits of Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium brevicornum Maxim (EbM) extract)
- Study: Chiu JH, Chen KK, Chien TM, Chiou WF, Chen CC, Wang JY, Lui WY and Wu CW (2006), Epimedium brevicornum Maxim extract relaxes rabbit corpus cavernosum through multitargets on nitric oxide/cyclic guanosine monophosphate signaling pathway.
- Author: Institute of Traditional Medicine, School of Medicine, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
- Published in: International Journal of Impotence Research; (2006) Jul-Aug;18(4):335-342.
- Reference: Nature Publishing Group
Benefits of Ginkgo Biloba
- Study: Cohen AJ and Bartlik B (1998), Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Author: University of California, San Francisco, California, USA.
- Published in: Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy; (1998) Apr-Jun;24(2):139-143.
- Reference: PubMed [PMID: 9611693]
Benefits of Korean Red Ginseng
This systematic study evaluates findings of randomized clinical studies (RCT) on using red ginseng to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, and concludes the following:
- Study: Jang DJ, Lee MS, Shin BC, Lee YC and Ernst E (2008), Red ginseng for treating erectile dysfunction: a systematic review.
- Author: Korea Food Research Institute, Sungnam, South Korea.
- Published in: British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology; (2008) Oct;66(4):444-450.
- Reference: Wiley Online Library
Benefits of Yohimbine (active ingredient in Yohimbe bark extract)
- Study: Guay AT, Spark RF, Jacobson J, Murray FT and Geisser ME (2002), Yohimbine treatment of organic erectile dysfunction in a dose-escalation trial.
- Author: Center for Sexual Function, Lahey Clinic Northshore, Peabody, Massachusetts 01960, USA.
- Published in: International Journal of Impotence Research: The Journal of Sexual Medicine; (2002) 14, 25-31.
- Reference: Nature Publishing Group
Fact: Genuine penis pills contain medically and traditionally proven herbals like cordyceps, damiana, horny goat weed, ginkgo biloba, Korean red ginseng, yohimbe and others. If you are looking for top-ranked male enhancement supplements that contain these and other evidence-based ingredients check my product recommendations.
Are Penis Pills Effective for Everyone?
The effectiveness of penis pills varies from one product to another and from one individual to another. You can expect positive improvement in many sexual aspects, but the strength of results is not etched in stone and is subjective on a large scale.
Natural supplements work best for men from 18 to 60 years of age. The healthier your lifestyle is the more noticeable the results will be. There are a few steps that you can take to increase the potency of the supplement, such as:
- Maintain regular physical activity and exercise to improve circulation and heart health.
- Stick with healthy, balanced dietary habits and keep a lid on high-fat and high-carb foods. To supply your body with the necessary, vitalizing nutrients opt for vegetables, fruits, lean proteins and healthy fats found in many nuts and oils.
- If you are overweight, losing the extra fat can significantly intensify the gains.
- If you smoke or drink alcohol you can do your sexual health a great favor by ceasing these two deleterious habits.
- Take it easy, take a breather, and try to avoid stressful and anxiety-causing situations to preserve your mental well-being.
- Finally, get a good night’s sleep to allow your body to replenish itself and better utilize the nutrients supplied through the pills.
Fact: Nutritional penis pills generally have satisfactory success rates. Results can be amplified by keeping your lifestyle in fine fettle.
Are Penis Pills Safe for You?
Over-the-counter sexual enhancers are typically safe and risk-free for any adult man in good overall health. Natural penis pills do not contain any chemical medications that may be dangerous or even fatal to some patients. If you are not being treated for any disease or medical condition then safety should not be a concern when using an enlargement pill from a reputable manufacturer.
What about side effects?
No substantial side effects have been reported for the majority of sexual supplements available in the market. Some minor and temporary side effects may be experienced by consumers whose body may not adjust to the new nutrients smoothly. Possible primary side effects include headache, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, upset stomach, increased palpitation, low/high blood pressure.
Safety precautions and measures:
- Do not take any supplement that does not list its ingredients.
- Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients, both the active and inactive substances (excipients).
- Carefully read and follow the safety notes of the product you are using.
- Take the pills as instructed and do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- If you experience any severe side effects or allergic reaction you need to stop taking the pills and seek medical care if the effects do not fade away within a few hours.
- You should consult with your doctor before taking the pills if you suffer or have suffered in the past from health conditions related to the heart, circulation, blood pressure, kidney and/or depression.
- If you take other medications or supplements you should discuss the possibility of drug interactions and adverse effects with your doctor or pharmacist.
Tip: Popular penis pills are quite safe and do not pose any health risks. Nevertheless, it is advised that you seek a professional opinion from your doctor or health care provider before taking any herbal product.
Are Herbal Pills a Natural Alternative to Viagra and Other ED Drugs?
Viagra, Cialis and Levitra are FDA-approved treatments for male impotence (erectile dysfunction). You can only buy and use these drugs after you have been physically examined and issued a prescription by a licensed physician. OTC penis pills, on the other hand, are not FDA approved and they are not intended as a treatment or cure for any medical condition. If you have been prescribed an ED drug you should not use sexual enhancement pills as a replacement without getting an advice from your doctor.
Penis pills can help men suffering from mild erection problems but they are not as potent or quick as the chemical drugs. If you are not happy with your erection firmness or suspect you have erectile dysfunction you may want to try natural products before considering prescription options.
Natural sexual enhancers yield much more sexual benefits than Viagra and its sisters, which go beyond just a bigger dick. Natural pill choices are safer, cheaper and produce long-lasting benefits that cannot be obtained by taking any of the high-profile Rx drugs.
Fact: Nutritional sexual supplements are not approved for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. They can help men improve their erectile function, but they should not be taken as a substitute for prescription medicine.
How to Avoid the Scams and Bad Products?
If this is your first time shopping for a dick enlargement pill online then you will have to sort your way through the common misconceptions, false advertising, hard sell tactics and monkey business going on in this online market. The many warnings and scam reports by consumers who have been conned by penis enlargement hoaxes have created a huge lack of confidence in this whole industry.
By understanding the facts and scientific principle explained in this article you should be able to weed out the useless and bad pills, and find yourself a decent product that actually works. Here are some tips to keep in mind when searching for a pill to enlarge your manhood.
- If the website is promising permanent extra inches in penis length or circumference get out of there immediately! That is not something any pill can do.
- If the product contains undisclosed or secret ingredients that no one else has discovered, drop it from your list of considerations.
- Do not look for penis pills on explicit adult websites. Men tend to be less secure about their size when they compare it to pornstars’, which pushes many to make hasty decisions they might regret later. Rip-off advertisers take advantage of this vulnerability and they swarm porn websites with their ‘add inches instantly’ pill ads, or more accurately, scams.
- Check the product’s name for any public notifications, warning letters or recalls on the FDA’s Tainted Sexual Enhancement Products page.
- Make sure that the company you are ordering from has a physical address, phone number and customer support.
- Order from the manufacturer’s official online store (if applicable). Resellers may sell for a higher price and may not be as reliable or professional.
Fact: In real life, there are no magic potions that cause penile growth. Again I restate the obvious fact of the matter that no pill will make your penis grow bigger PERMANENTLY! Sure, there are plenty of offers for pills that will add a few inches to your dick size, but here is the truth many buyers found out the hard way after wasting a couple of hundred bucks: THEY DON’T WORK! If you have read this whole article you’d know what penis ‘enlargement’ pills are good for.
Where Can I Find ‘Before and After’ Photos Showing Real Results?
You can find a lot of ‘unbiased’ reviews online featuring before/after photo proofs, but the only problem is; none of them is truly unbiased. All such pictures that show a remarkable increase in penis size after taking a pill are either fake or deceitfully crafted using visual tricks to make the penis appear smaller than it normally is in the ‘before’ photo.
Allow me to remind you with the fact established earlier in this article that ENLARGEMENT PILLS DO NOT RESULT IN PERMANENT GROWTH. Their genuine effects include increased hardness, libido, energy and pleasure, in addition to a slight increase in erect and flaccid penis size due to improved blood flow. The man taking the pills will be able to notice and feel the difference, but there won’t be any major visible changes in size that can be shown to others.
Tip: Don’t be led on by websites showing photos of penis sizes before and after taking enlargement pills. Those photos are usually phony and tricky, artificially generated to bait unsuspecting shoppers.
Do You Really Need to Use a Penis Enhancement Pill?
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself before spending your money on any product.
- Do you want to increase blood circulation in your penis?
- Are you getting soft erection and would like to increase its strength and endurance?
- Are you looking to improve your erectile function in a natural way?
- Do you want to boost your sex drive and stamina?
- Are you seeking intensified orgasm, ejaculation and pleasure?
If you answer yes to one or more of the above questions then you may want to check out my reviews of top rated penis supplements at the bottom of the page.
However, if you already get solid erections and your only interest is increasing your size then pills may not do you much good. In this case you may want to look at other methods to stimulate natural penile growth, like penis extenders.
How Do Penis Pills Compare to Other Male Enhancement Methods?
Let’s have a look at this side-by-side comparison of the 4 widely-known methods used to increase penile strength and size naturally.
|Causes natural growth?||No, pills cannot do that.||Yes, trials suggest traction devices can stimulate growth in length.||Yes, but not by much.||Yes, to some extent.|
|Increases length?||Yes, as a result of increased circulation.||Yes, best method for penile elongation.||Yes, may cause a slight improvement.||Yes, modestly.|
|Increases girth?||Yes, increased circulation causes better penile widening.||Maybe, but shouldn’t be expected.||Yes, due to forced engorgement of erectile tissue.||Yes, some exercises can promote sidewise expansion of erectile chambers.|
|Improves blood flow?||Yes, the effect lasts throughout the day.||Yes, slightly.||Yes, expands erectile blood capacity momentarily.||Yes, especially during and shortly after exercise.|
|Stronger erections?||Yes, with more endurance.||Possibly.||Yes.||Yes.|
|Increases male libido?||Yes, most effectively.||A possible by-effect.||Possibly.||Possibly.|
|Improves male stamina?||Yes, in a noteworthy manner.||No, not intended for this purpose.||No.||Possibly.|
|Helps you last longer?||Yes, some pills contain ingredients that may cure premature ejaculation.||No.||Maybe, can be used for ejaculatory reflex training.||Yes, some exercises can help control ejaculation response.|
|Are results permanent?||No, you need to keep taking the pills to preserve the effects.||Yes, any achieved enlargement remains for good.||No, effects are short-lived.||Yes, but you will need to keep exercising the penis regularly.|
|How fast does it work?||You should start to feel improvement after a few hours, but it may take a few months to reach ultimate results.||On average, it takes 6 months or more of daily use to develop measurable gains.||You get an instant result, but then it goes away quickly.||Slowest technique that takes at least several months or years to produce perceptible results.|
|Is it clinically proven?||Yes, many ingredients have been medically investigated and shown to be effective for men.||Yes, some studies confirmed the efficacy of cock extenders.||No credible data found.||No credible data found.|
|Is it safe for everyone?||Yes, generally, but if you have any cardiovascular condition or take prescription medications you should get medical consultation first.||Yes, if used properly.||Yes, but with a higher risk of misuse and possible injury.||Yes, with proper use.|
|How much does it cost?||A good supplement would cost around 50 dollars per month’s supply. Price is largely affected by quality and customer service offered.||Comprehensive systems are usually sold for $200 to $400. These are the most expensive of the nonsurgical enlargement solutions.||A typical price tag is in the $50-$150 range. Prices vary depending on material quality and pumping mechanism.||You can find many free guides online, but a professional DVD would cost you about $50.|
Fact: Natural sexual enhancement supplements work to support your sexual performance and health from the inside. They provide benefits that cannot be gained from other external methods.
Which Penis Pill Works Best?
There are hundreds of penis enhancement supplements that you can find and buy online, and saying which one is the best may not be a clear-cut or objective determination. Most of the famous brands in the male enhancement market contain many identical ingredients or different ones that essentially have similar effects, thus their results and effectiveness are theoretically comparable.
I have analyzed dozens of penis pills, and based on primary considerations like claimed results, scientific evidence, professional opinions, product quality and reputation, I can assertively vouch for the following three pills for any man looking to juice up his sex life.
#1: VigRX Plus
The Champion – high quality and powerful formula!
Review Digest and Comment:
A brand name that has put a smile on the face of thousands of men, VigRX Plus is a powerful male enhancement pill backed by clinical studies, doctor recommendation and positive consumer reviews. VigRX Plus is endorsed by Dr. Steven Lamm, MD, author of The Hardness Factor and a frequent guest on ABC’s The View and other TV programs. This product is manufactured and sold by US-based Leading Edge Health.
VigRX Plus works as a natural penile blood flow stimulator that can increase erection length and width, and help you sustain it longer. By taking VigRX Plus as a daily supplements you can improve quality of your erection and perform more vigorously.
In an industry infested with fraud and myths, VigRX Plus is assuredly not a scam that promises to increase your penis size by 3 inches! Claimed results seem to be rational and scientifically proven. These are the benefits that you can achieve by taking VigRX Plus pills:
- Get a bigger and fuller erection (not permanent size growth).
- Enjoy a harder erection that lasts longer.
- Improve your penile circulation.
- Increase stamina and endurance in the bedroom.
- Increase sexual desire, pleasure and satisfaction.
Full List of Active Ingredients
- BioPerine (herbal extract: seed) 10mg
- Catuaba (herbal extract: bark) 100mg
- Cuscuta (herbal extract: seed) 50mg
- Damiana (herbal extract: leaf) 200mg
- Epimedium, aka Horny Goat Weed (herbal extract: leaf) 30mg
- Ginkgo Biloba (herbal extract: leaf) 200mg
- Hawthorn (herbal extract: berry) 200mg
- Korean Red Ginseng (herbal extract: root) 200mg
- Muira Puama (herbal extract: bark) 100mg
- Saw Palmetto (herbal extract: berry) 200mg
- Tribulus Terrestris (herbal extract: vine) 150mg
- A world-wide trusted brand.
- High quality, all-natural ingredients.
- A potent formula with a high success rate.
- Contains several Chinese herbs traditionally used to enhance male performance and potency.
- Get initial results within a few hours (long-term daily use is suggested for stronger and lasting effects).
- Doctor approved and recommended.
- Affirmative consumer ratings and feedback.
- No significant side effects were reported.
- Place your order online from the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Fast and discreet shipping to all countries.
- Professional online and phone customer service.
- Not very cheap. Prices start from $41 per month for the one-year supply pack, up to $76.99 per month when purchasing a single box.
- Side effects and safety could be a concern for men with heart disease or blood pressure problems. In this case, medical consultation prior to taking VigRX Plus is strongly recommended (you may want to consider telemedicine services if you are too shy to talk about it face-to-face).
The Premium Bargain – best value for money!
Review Digest and Comment:
This quick fix male enhancement supplement is made in the United States by lifestyle products manufacturer Biotab Nutraceuticals, Inc. According to the company, ExtenZe is the #1 best-selling male enhancement product in the world.
ExtenZe capsules contain a proprietary blend of active herbal and natural ingredients that make it one of the most effective and fastest male enhancement pills available over the counter. Although ExtenZe is not a dead-on instant pill, its quick-acting formula will start working a few hours after the first time you take it. The pills should be taken every day if you are looking to achieve the maximum results.
Your penis will not grow permanently after taking ExtenZe, and this is not one of the results this brand claims, simply because it is not a scam! But if your quest is for a real penis enlargement product, then the following are the benefits ExtenZe can offer you:
- Temporary lengthening and widening of the erect penis (caused by increased circulation).
- Improve your penile rigidity.
- Enhance your erectile function and strength naturally.
- Increase your sexual power and endurance.
- Boost your libido the herbal way.
- Enjoy your sexual ability to its full potential.
Full List of Active Ingredients
- Astragalus (herbal extract: root)
- Black Pepper (herbal extract: seed)
- Boron (as Chelate) (mineral)
- Damiana (herbal extract: leaf)
- DHEA, Micronized (dehydroepiandrosterone) (natural compound)
- Folate (Folic Acid) (Vitamin B variant)
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid – GABA (natural compound)
- Ginger (herbal extract: root)
- Ho Shou Wu (herbal extract: root)
- Hops (Strobile) (herbal extract: blossom)
- Horny Goat Weed (herbal extract: leaf)
- Korean Ginseng (herbal extract: root)
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride (amino acid)
- Licorice (herbal extract: root)
- Muira Puama (herbal extract: stem)
- Piper Longum (herbal extract: seed)
- Pregnenolone (38-hydroxypregn-5-en-20-one) (natural compound)
- Pumpkin (herbal extract: seed)
- Stinging Nettle (herbal extract: root)
- Tribulus Terrestris (herbal extract: aerial part and fruit)
- Velvet Deer Antler (organic extract)
- Xanthoparmelia scabrosa (natural extract: aerial part)
- Yohimbe (herbal extract: bark)
- Zinc (as Oxide) (mineral)
- Used by millions of men worldwide.
- A scientific male enhancement innovation that works fast.
- A safe and all-natural solution for better sexual performance.
- Contains Yohimbe (bark) extract, which has been proven to treat ED.
- No major side effects or health risks.
- An affordable product; only $38.97 per month’s supply (discounts available on larger orders).
- Instant and private online ordering.
- Worldwide shipping – express and discreet.
- Helpful customer support online and through phone.
- Results vary from one individual to another, you may experience improvement right away, but you may need to keep taking the pills for at least two months to get ultimate effect.
- It could be unsafe for patients with heart disease, high blood pressure (hypertension), anxiety or bipolar disorder. If you have or have had any of these conditions you need to consult with a health care professional before taking ExtenZe to make sure it won’t cause any dangerous complications or adverse effects.
#3: ProSolution Plus
The Runner-Up – solid results from this fresh contender!
Review Digest and Comment:
My third pick is a relatively new product; ProSolution Plus, which is actually an all-new, extra-strength formula brought to you by the maker of the long-standing ProSolution Pills. ProSolution Plus is another quality brand owned by Leading Edge Health, the same maker of the number 1 recommended product; VigRX Plus.
ProSolution Plus is one of the few male enhancement formulations that have been clinically tested and proven. A clinical study published on their official website shows that ProSolution Plus is effective and well-tolerated in men with erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and other forms of sexual dysfunction. If that doesn’t sound trustworthy enough, ProSolution Plus is also approved by Dr. Dave David, MD, a certified physician and surgeon who is a frequent medical commentator on CNN, Fox News and other media channels.
With its powerful botanical ingredients, ProSolution Plus delivers remarkable results. Despite the fact that it does not really increase the size of the male reproductive organ – nor does any other pill, for that matter – you can still gain many sexual advantages from ProSolution Plus, including:
- Delay ejaculation and last longer in bed if you climax too early.
- Improve erectile quality and function.
- Increase your libido and performance.
- Fulfill your desires and satisfy your woman.
Full List of Active Ingredients
- Asparagus Adscendens (herbal extract: root) 200mg
- Asphaltum (shilajit) (natural exudate that consists of many minerals and vitamins) 150mg
- Asteracantha Longifolia (herbal extract: seed) 80mg
- Curculigo Orchioides (herbal extract: root) 100mg
- Mucuna Pruriens (herbal extract: seed) 100mg
- Tribulus Terrestris (herbal extract: fruit) 100mg
- Withania Somnifera (herbal extract: root) 240mg
- Contains herbs, vitamins and minerals used for thousands of years in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for improving male performance.
- An all-natural erection pill with no unpleasant side effects.
- Results asserted by clinical studies and scientific literature.
- Doctor evaluated and recommended.
- The ProSolution™ brand has been in the men’s health market for more than a decade. This is far from a fly-by-night product.
- Secure online ordering and professional customer support service.
- Fast and private international delivery.
- Benefits take some time to build up. You will notice improvement within the first few weeks, but it may take 3 to 6 months to get the most out of this supplement. The good thing is that you will be able to enjoy the enhancements 24/7 as long as you keep taking your daily serving of ProSolution Plus.
- Prices are not very competitive for small orders. The 1-month package is priced at $69.95 + a shipping fee of $14.99, that’s a total of $84.94 for 60 tablets. But there is some good news; you get a worthy discount on 2-month and higher packages with free US shipping on select packages. Overall, the cost is fair considering the quality and service you get in return. And when compared to some other supplements or pricey prescription medicine, this may seem like an excellent bargain.
- Kendirci M, Nowfar S, Hellstrom WJ. “The impact of vascular risk factors on erectile function“. Drugs of today (Barcelona, Spain: 1998). 2005 Jan;41(1):65-74. PubMed [PMID 15753970].
- Kaya C, Uslu Z, Karaman I. “Is endothelial function impaired in erectile dysfunction patients?“. International Journal of Impotence Research. 2006 Jan-Feb;18(1):55-60. PubMed [PMID 16049523].
- Solomon H, Man JW, Jackson G. “Erectile dysfunction and the cardiovascular patient: endothelial dysfunction is the common denominator“. Heart. 2003 Mar;89(3):251-153. PubMed Central [PMC1767600].
- American Heart Association. “Erectile Dysfunction and High Blood Pressure“; 08/04/2014. [Heart.org].
- Selvin E, Burnett AL, Platz EA. “Prevalence and Risk Factors for Erectile Dysfunction in the US“. The American Journal of Medicine. 2007 Feb;120(2):151-157. [Am J Med].
- Toda N, Ayajiki K, Okamura T. “Nitric oxide and penile erectile function“. Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2005 May;106(2):233-266. PubMed [PMID 15866322].
- Sung HH, Lee SW. “Chronic Low Dosing of Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitor for Erectile Dysfunction“. Korean Journal of Urology. 2012 Jun; 53(6): 377-385. PubMed Central [PMC3382685].
- Dell’Agli M, Galli GV, Dal Cero E, et al. “Potent inhibition of human phosphodiesterase-5 by icariin derivatives“. Journal of Natural Products. 2008 Sep;71(9):1513-1517. PubMed [PMID 18778098].
- Ning H, Xin ZC, Lin G, et al. “Effects of icariin on phosphodiesterase-5 activity in vitro and cyclic guanosine monophosphate level in cavernous smooth muscle cells“. Urology, The Gold Journal. 2006 Dec;68(6):1350-1354. PubMed [PMID 17169663].
- Jiang Z, Hu B, Wang J, et al. “Effect of icariin on cyclic GMP levels and on the mRNA expression of cGMP-binding cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase (PDE5) in penile cavernosum“. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology. 2006;26(4):460-462. PubMed [PMID 17120748].
- Janet Casperson. “High cholesterol and its effect on erectile dysfunction (ED)“. Seek Wellness, August 2008. [SeekWellness.com].
- Jones RW, Rees RW, Minhas S, et al. “Oxygen free radicals and the penis“. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy. 2002 Jul;3(7):889-897. PubMed [PMID 12083989].
- Oregon State University. “Antioxidants of growing interest to address infertility, erectile dysfunction“. ScienceDaily, 28 July 2011. [ScienceDaily.com].
- Castela A, Vendeira P, Costa C. “Testosterone, endothelial health, and erectile function“. ISRN Endocrinology. 2011;2011:839149. PubMed Central [PMC3262643].
- Traish AM, Galoosian A. “Androgens Modulate Endothelial Function and Endothelial Progenitor Cells in Erectile Physiology“. Korean Journal of Urology. 2013 Nov;54(11):721-731. [KoreaMed Synapse]
- Hoshiyama M, Li B, Yao J, Harada T, et al. “Effect of high glucose on nitric oxide production and endothelial nitric oxide synthase protein expression in human glomerular endothelial cells“. Nephron Experimental Nephrology. 2003;95(2):e62-68. PubMed [PMID 14610325].
- Kimura C, Oike M, Koyama T, Ito Y. “Impairment of endothelial nitric oxide production by acute glucose overload“. American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2001 Jan;280(1):E171-178. [American Journal of Physiology]
- Caronia LM, Dwyer AA, Hayden D, et al. “Abrupt decrease in serum testosterone levels after an oral glucose load in men: implications for screening for hypogonadism“. Clinical Endocrinology. 2013 Feb;78(2):291-296. PubMed [PMID 22804876].
- Hedon F. “Anxiety and erectile dysfunction: a global approach to ED enhances results and quality of life“. International Journal of Impotence Research. 2003 Apr;15 Suppl 2:S16-19. [Nature.com]
- Phillips RL Jr, Slaughter JR. “Depression and Sexual Desire“. American Family Physician. 2000 Aug 15;62(4):782-786. [Am Fam Physician].
- Williams K, Reynolds MF. “Sexual dysfunction in major depression“. CNS Spectrums. 2006 Aug;11(8 Suppl 9):19-23. PubMed [PMID 16871134].
- Rosen RC, Giuliano F, Carson CC. “Sexual dysfunction and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)“. European Urology. 2005 Jun;47(6):824-837. [EuropeanUrology.com]
- Bruskewitz RC. “Quality of Life and Sexual Function in Patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia“. Reviews in Urology. 2003 Spring;5(2):72-80. PubMed Central [PMC1473005].
- Kim SW. “Prostatic Disease and Sexual Dysfunction“. Korean Journal of Urology. 2011 Jun;52(6):373-378. [KJU:PDF]