If you are searching for a natural supplement to enhance your sexual performance then you have probably stumbled upon a product called VigRX Plus. This dietary supplement is widely top-rated as the #1 male enhancement pill on many review websites.
Although they all claim to be honest and unbiased, the fact is many of the online reviews for VigRX Plus I have looked at contained misleading information and completely false claims.
There is a lot of ballyhoo and made-up stories about this product – mostly created by affiliate marketers and sellers of counterfeit versions – and this is my modest attempt to expose the hype and give you the lowdown on VigRX Plus.
Is VigRX Plus Legit or Another Scam?
VigRX Plus has been one of the best-selling nutritional supplements for male enhancement since it hit the market about 10 years ago. It is made and sold by Leading Edge Health; a Canadian company (with a US office) that has been making natural health products for more than a decade.
I can assure you that VigRX Plus is a real herbal supplement, but the question is what is it good for?
What Results Can VigRX Plus Deliver?
- Improved erection quality. The herbal ingredients in VigRX Plus can help relax and expand your arteries and blood vessels leading to improved blood flow. During sexual arousal, the increase in blood flow to the penis results in improved ability to get a strong erection and maintain it for a longer time. It can help you achieve maximum erection size in length and girth.
- Increased energy and stamina. VigRX Plus can give you a nice boost of energy and lasting power.
- Increased sex drive. VigRX Plus is an effective libido booster, and it can help you restore your sexual desire.
Fake Reviews and Before/After Pictures
The biggest scam involving VigRX Plus and other similar herbal sexual products is that it will make your penis grow. Such “penis enlargement” deals are being largely promoted on the Internet by scammers. To make it more plausible, some reviews feature “real” pictures of results showing the “huge” difference in penis size before and after taking the pills.
Needless to say, none of those pictures are real. How do I know that? Because there is no natural (or chemical) medicine in the whole world that will make your penile tissue grow. Anyone who tells you VigRX Plus will make your penis bigger permanently is trying to rip you off. Photos can be easily manipulated to show you “growth”, but again they are all fake.
VigRX Plus does work and it has several enhancing effects on sexual health, but permanent enlargement isn’t among its results, nor is it possible with any other pill. The product’s website says nothing about penis growth because it does not increase penis size.
What Are the False/Exaggerated Claims About VigRX Plus?
- It will make your penis grow. No, it will not! Enough said about that.
- It will blow your/your wife’s mind. While it can help you increase sexual pleasure and satisfaction, the actual results aren’t usually as drastic as advertised.
- It works for everyone. Also not true. Even FDA-approved prescription-strength drugs don’t work for everyone. VigRX Plus is a powerful nutritional supplement with a good formula of proven herbs, but like other supplements, the results vary from one individual to another. It is possible that you do not see any significant effects with this pill.
- It works every time. Sadly, it doesn’t. Efficacy may be affected by your lifestyle and diet. It is normal to get results one day and nothing another day!
- It is better than Viagra and Cialis. As far as erectile dysfunction is concerned, no natural supplement works as quick or strong as Viagra, Cialis and other prescription erection pills. VigRX Plus is not a substitute for Viagra, but it can help you improve your erectile function to some extent.
The List of Ingredients
All of the ingredients in VigRX Plus are natural and approved for use in over-the-counter dietary supplements. Here’s the full list of active ingredients alongside the dosage of each ingredient per serving (2 tablets).
- Korean Red Ginseng (root) 200mg
- Hawthorn (berry) 200mg
- Saw Palmetto (berry) 200mg
- Damiana (leaf) 200mg
- Ginkgo Biloba (leaf) 200mg
- Tribulus Terrestris (vine) 150mg
- Muira Puama 4:1 extract (bark) 100mg
- Catuaba 4:1 extract (bark) 100mg
- Cuscuta 4:1 extract (seed) 50mg
- Epimedium 4:1 extract (leaf) 30mg
- BioPerine 10mg
How and When to Take the Dose?
The recommended daily serving is 2 tablets taken with water and a meal. You can take it in the morning, afternoon or evening, whichever works best for you.
Personally, I prefer to take my supplements on an empty stomach early in the morning. Food may reduce absorption of some ingredients, and taking it on a full stomach may just be a waste.
If you notice no improvement in libido and erections after a few days, then you may increase the dosage to 4 tablets a day (the maximum dosage).
How Long Does VigRX Plus Take to Work?
If you take it on an empty stomach it should take about an hour to be absorbed and you may notice results within a few hours of taking the dose. The most noticeable effect is a boost in libido, vitality and erection frequency. If you don’t see any results on the first day you use it, give it a few days to fully kick in.
As for circulation enhancement, it’s more of a long-term benefit, so you’ll need to keep taking the supplement every day for at least two months to evaluate its effect on circulation. Please note that VigRX Plus is not primarily used as a circulation booster, but it does contain hawthorn which has been proven to dilate blood vessels and improve blood flow. However, don’t expect much from it in that regard.
This is not a quick-fix remedy that works fast and goes away fast. It is meant to be taken as a daily supplement for long-term support of sexual health and function. Don’t hope for any overnight magic to happen.
What Are the Side Effects?
Normally, none. There are no remarkable side effects as long as you don’t overdose. I have heard some consumers complain about mild headaches. Other possible side effects are insomnia and stomach upset.
Will VigRX Plus Work For Me?
Well, I’m not a soothsayer and there is no way to know the answer to that question until you try it and see for yourself. I can tell you that it has effective ingredients that normally do work. But just like any other nutritional supplement, not every user may notice significant results.
If you are suffering from low libido, low stamina, and/or less-than-ideal erections then VigRX Plus may help you maximize your potency. But, if you already perform well in the bedroom then you probably don’t need this.
Authentic vs. Counterfeit VigRX Plus
There are fake VigRX Plus pills sold at Amazon, eBay and other online stores at cheap prices, so don’t be tempted by those “bargains”. The best way to get the original stuff is by ordering it from the official store.
If you have already purchased VigRX Plus and would like to verify its authenticity, you can do so by visiting the official website and verifying the unique code that should be printed on each container.
VigRX Plus Price and Coupons
This is an expensive brand, so if your budget is tight then you may look into buying bulk generic ingredients instead of a brand formula. The following is the current price list (1 box = 60 tablets = 30 servings = 1 month supply):
- 1 Box: $76.99
- 2 Boxes: $143.99
- 3 Boxes: $205.99
- 4 Boxes: $267.99
- 5 Boxes: $329.99
- 6 Boxes: $384.99
- 12 Boxes: $489.99
The only coupon code that is currently valid is VPLUS10 (10% discount, only for orders of 4 boxes and larger).
Where to Buy VigRX Plus?
The genuine supplement can be bought directly from the official VigRX Plus website (ships worldwide). Currently, it is not available at GNC, CVS, Walgreens, or other local retail stores.
They offer a money-back guarantee, but to qualify you must try the product for at least 60 days. So the guarantee is only valid for customers who order 2 or more boxes. If you are not satisfied with the product after trying it for 60 days, you can return the 2 opened and used boxes alongside any additional unopened boxes and claim a full refund (minus shipping fees). But be careful, you’ll only have 7 days after the 60-day trial period to return the package and request a refund.