We are in the middle of a herbal renaissance. Medical science is finally admitting to the fact that there’s something beneficial about herbs. Although many naive medical doctors still can’t understand that if herbs can cure illness and disease, why weren’t they taught this in medical school?
Maybe because med schools can not make any claims about herbs at all. Their hands are tied, because many of them receive subsidies from pharmaceutical companies, in exchange for pharma’s “recommendations” of the subjects to be taught in medical schools. And you can bet that “herbs” would be nowhere on the curriculum.
So, doctors continue to watch their prescription “cures” fail miserably, do nothing more than alleviate symptoms, at best, and in some cases have their side effects contribute to the early demise of their patients.
You want to make what bigger?
If the subject, “herbs for male sexual enhancement” ever does arise between doctor and patient, many doctors will avoid a direct answer mainly because they just don’t know. While thinking, to themselves of course– maybe there are some herbs that can do this.
- Improved sexual desire
- Larger penis
- Heightened sensitivity
- Firmer erections
- Strengthened sex drive
- Increased stamina
- Intensified orgasms
All the above enhancements are possible! Using either herbs alone or especially combined with other forms of penis enhancement devices. But let’s understand this: herbs work! However, they don’t “cure” anything! The body does!
Herbal penis pills provide the environment for the body to cure itself
Reliable, independent studies have proven that in the sexual enhancement area several herbs do work to provide the environment for the body to cure itself. Not only to help men permanently enlarge their penis– but also to enhance their libido and improve their stamina and endurance at the same time.
These benefits are made possible as a result of the natural herbs present in each formulary. Although each herbalist preparation differs somewhat in the choice and strength of ingredients- every one appears to be after the same result- to improve the blood flow in the penis.
More of a blood flow equals more of a penis
And when the blood flow increases to the penis, and fills up the cavities, the corpora cavernosa, within the penis, veins which have some degree of elasticity in them, inflate and elongate as well, thus increasing penis length and girth. Not a lot, not inches, just a few millimeters longer and wider. But down there that can make a huge difference on the receiving end.
So, no matter what you hear or see on TV- herbal pills will not increase penis size by 2-3 inches. They will not cure erectile dysfunction or turn you into a stud overnight. However, many herb penis pills do have their benefits. What they are depends on which ones you choose, their main function, and the results that you expect.
They herbs of choice can be broken down into (1) aphrodisiacs, which increase levels of the hormone testosterone, (2) blood vessel dilators, and (3) a combination of both, which may also include amino acids.
Aphrodisiacs: As a male ages, his glands normally produce less and less testosterone, the hormone responsible for sexual desire and sensation. Diet, lifestyle and prescription drugs, especially antidepressants also reduce this hormone level. These aphrodisiacs encourage the testes to secrete more testosterone, increase blood flow, penile blood pressure and nitric oxide levels– each in a slightly different way.
- Damiana. A completely natural herb that is believed to cause specific hormonal balancing that can for short periods of time make a male more sexually active. It can also reduce anxiety, lower blood pressure and help with weight dieting.
- Tribulus Terrestris. This herb excels as a booster of sexual behavior and performance by apparently raising the ICP (intracavernous pressure) within the penis resulting in increased blood flow and capacity. The only adverse effect would be a possible increase in prostate size.
- Epimedium. Aptly named Horny Goat Weed. The active ingredient icariin, increases levels of nitric oxide to relax smooth penile muscle, increase penile blood pressure, and most importantly, it does this by reducing PDE-5 activity. In short, this means it works the exact same way as Viagra!
- Ginkgo Biloba. Perhaps the most popular herb of the century. Ginkgo, used to improve memory and concentration by treating cerebrovascular insufficiency, also improves circulation by thinning the blood and dilating the small capillaries in the extremities, including the penis. In addition to increasing blood flow adding dimension to the penis, it is also an anti-oxidant.
- Ginseng. Whether it’s Asian or American, ginseng boosts energy, counteracts fatigue and stress— resulting in an enhanced libido and sexual performance. But not because of changes in hormonal secretions. The components of ginseng, or ginsenosides directly affect the central nervous system and gonadal tissues to provide more virile erections. Ginseng also plays the role of a universal equalizer- increasing the size of sexual organs when unhealthily atrophied or reducing them when over-enlarged. For this reason, it is effective for both sexes.
- Saw Palmetto Extract. Though known primarily for treating enlarged prostates and restricted urine flow, saw palmetto has an important use in preventing painful ejaculations. It also inhibits the production of dihydrotestosterone which causes cells in the prostate gland to multiply excessively, interfering with normal orgasms. Best results are obtained with extracts of saw palmetto containing at least 85% fatty acids.
Herbal penis pills are powerful therapeutic tools. They have been used safely and effectively for years as a substitute for prescription drugs. Drugs that are responsible for over 180,000 unnecessary deaths and over a million hospitalizations a year.
You can achieve the sexual changes you desire without the risk of these harmful drugs, adverse effects or drug interactions. Just remember, herbs work-but not every different herbal formulation will work for everybody. When you do find one that looks promising, give it time, weeks and in some cases months, if necessary. And if you keep your expectations realistic, you may very well get the result you are looking for.