The penis enlargement industry has been growing by leaps and bounds over the past few years. Thanks to the instant global exposure of their products via the Internet, some manufacturers of penis enlargement pills are going to the extremes in order to increase their sales volume. Several “marketers” do not blink an eyelid while making tall claims regarding the products they promote, which are often exaggerated and even entirely unrealistic. The dangerous trend, however, is the reliance placed by gullible consumers on these dubious claims and promises, which may lead to serious health risks instead of increasing the penis size.
Here are some tips that will help you to avoid penis pill scams perpetrated through unrealistic claims:
If it’s Too Good to be True, it Probably is
While looking for penis enlargement pills, always remember that the size of the penis takes time to increase naturally. It’s a painstakingly slow process and the results will take months to become noticeable. So, if any penile pill company is claiming to achieve size gains within a few days or in 1-2 months, it’s an overstatement. At best, you can experience harder and fuller erections, but permanent size gain is not possible in such a short period of time through pills.
Similarly, there may be companies that claim ridiculous size and girth gains. For instance, you may be promised 3-4 extra inches in length and up to 40% in girth. Such claims are unsustainable, as length gains rarely exceed 2 inches and increase in width is usually below 25%. Also, penile exercises may be required for permanent results. And even with the help of exercises, you will have to follow the regime consistently for 6 months to 1 year in order to get long-term remarkable gains.
Trust Only Reputable Companies
The penis is a sensitive sexual organ in the male body and should never be made a subject of experimentation. Unscrupulous companies may exploit your desire to have a bigger organ by offering cheap, low quality, or even fake ingredients, which may ultimately end up harming the reproductive function of the penis. Therefore, it becomes imperative to only trust reputable companies that have a long track record of satisfying their customers with quality and result-oriented products.
Check the Ingredients
Most manufacturers provide a list of ingredients of their penis enlargement pills on their website or on the pill cover. You should research and educate yourself about each common ingredient used by the pills’ manufacturers and their respective benefits and side effects (if any). This will help you make an informed decision on whether to buy the pills or not. If the ingredients are not mentioned anywhere, or introduced as a “secret formula” that no other manufacturer knows about, it’s a sure indicator that the pills are nothing but a scam.
Most penis enlargement pills are sold online as it is a more convenient and discreet medium, which can save men the embarrassment of asking for such products. Here are the red lines that you must watch out for in internet-based companies:
- No official website of the company.
- No contact information or physical address of the company.
- Company not providing any online or phone support for their sales.
- Unoriginal/Copied material on their website, such as photos, logos, videos, and in some cases, even testimonials are pulled out from other sites.
- Companies indulging in unsolicited communications (spam) with prospective customers.
- Be extra careful with websites offering free trials of their products, as many of these are flagrant scammers who will keep automatically charging your credit card and sending you further supplies after your trial expires, without providing a straightforward and easy way to cancel the subscription.
- Generally speaking, sites with longer domain names and/or more than one dash in the name have a greater chance of perpetrating scam, e.g. “guaranteed-penis-enlargement-pills.com” – This does not sound like, and should not be an official website for a real product.