Many men looking to improve their sexual performance want to know how they can boost the amount of semen they ejaculate. After all, a boost in semen volume can positively affect a man’s sexual performance as well as his sexual gratification. Men who release a lot of fluid during orgasm tend to have a heightened sense of pleasure and last longer. Thus, he can ensure that the women he is with will be extremely satisfied, begging for more and more.
Of course, the real problem stems from too many penis enlargement products being sold on the market. Don’t think so?! Take a look for yourself. They’re being sold in local drug stores, grocery stores, the Internet and more. These male enlargement products are the answer for millions of men all around the world.
With that in mind, how can you get the semen volume you want to increase your pleasure and prolong the sex act? So, how can a man ensure that he gets the increased semen volume he wants?
Three Ways to Help You Increase Your Semen Volume
1 – Vitamins and Minerals That Will Help Boost Semen Volume
It’s important you understand that the vitamins and minerals you get from food help your body in a variety of ways.
- First off, they increase the semen volume.
- Second, they ensure that the ejaculations are healthier and stronger.
- Third, they increase the level of testosterone in the body.
- Fourth, they ensure that your sperm is adequate or healthy.
So, what vitamins and minerals should you consume to ensure that the above four things happen?
- Zinc – This is necessary for high sperm count and live sperm in semen. In fact, zinc can be found in semen, which men will lose in excessive amounts when they ejaculate. For that reason, you need to get zinc through your daily diet. The foods that are loaded with zinc are:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Raw meats
- Raw sunflower seeds
- Vitamins B12, C and E – These vitamins have antioxidant properties and are believed to boost the production of semen.
- L-Arginine – This is an amino acid that’s believed to invigorate sperm and increase production without harming any of the other body system. L-Arginine can be found in egg whites, poultry, seaweed, spinach, sesame seeds, turkey and tuna.
- Selenium – This mineral is also good for increasing the sperm count and can be found in tuna, Brazilian nuts, poultry, cottage cheese, eggs and red meats.
- Lycopene – Doctors advise men who are infertile to consume more lycopene to increase their sperm count. It can be seen in asparagus, broccoli, beans, beet roots, citrus fruits and any green, leafy vegetable.
2 – Stay Hydrated
According to health care providers, the best way to boost the amount of semen men produce is to stay well-hydrated. You should drink at least eight glasses of water to ensure that the toxins in your body are flushed out and increase the sperm count.
3 – Use Semen Volume Pills
One of the things you’ll notice on the market is semen volume pills. These pills can increase the amount of semen you ejaculate and increase the pleasure you get. Before you choose a product to use, make sure you do your research.
What You Shouldn’t Do if You Want to Boost Your Semen Volume
- Don’t masturbate so often
- Quit eating processed foods
- Quit drinking caffeine like coffee and soda
- Don’t drink or smoke
- Don’t eat refined foods such as white flour and sugar
Increasing your semen volume can be done naturally; eating foods that contain semen boosting properties, taking semen volume pills or drinking copious amounts of water. Whatever method you decide on, the end goal is the same – to increase your semen volume so that you and your partner are sexually satisfied.