When we eat we do it for good taste, to fuel our bodies, and even to be healthier, but how many of us do it with the health of our penis in mind? The answer is not many, since most people don't even realize that there are foods that can improve the health of their penis. There are indeed foods that can make your penis healthier and in this article we're going to list a few of them and show you just why they work in improving the health of your penis and the overall quality of your life in and out of the bedroom.
Fat and the Penis
We all know that too much fat isn't good for you and this is also true when it comes to your penis and sexual health. The reality is that excess weight can cause major problems in your sex life because of what it does not only to your self-esteem and stamina, but also to your sexual ability. Too much fat slows you down in every way and causes you to be less healthy which has a snowball effect in all areas of your life. Being overweight and unhealthy can lead to sexual dysfunction such as impotence or premature ejaculation and it can also mean an increased risk of infection. The key is to keep the blood flowing to the penis without impeding it with obstructions and pressure on the veins. Cutting back on excess fat and the foods that you know can clog your arteries is important.
Eating for Your Penis
There are certain foods and herbs that have been used for centuries to improve the health of the penis. Many of these foods and herbs can be found in penis pills for sale on the market today because of their success in improving sexual health by keeping the penis healthy. Here's a look at some of these foods and what they can do for you:
- Salmon and Mackerel: These fish are high in Omega-3 which is proven to improve the health of the nervous system which is key in maintaining a healthy penis and good sexual health. While other foods do contain Omega-3, Salmon and Mackerel are among the best sources of this crucial enzyme.
- Ginseng: Not only is Ginseng known for its ability to improve energy levels and stamina, but it also contains L-Arginine which increases the blood flow to the penis and improves sexual response by heightening the sensitivity. The Japanese have used it for centuries and continue to use it today for its effectiveness.
- Garlic: This is one of the best additions you could make to your diet for a healthier penis. Not only is garlic known to improve the penis' sexual response, but it also contains natural antifungal properties which can keep infections at bay, mainly yeast infections which are more common in men than most people realize. (They can also be transmitted during sex without any symptoms!)
- Oysters: Forever used as an aphrodisiac, oysters contain a natural "feel good" hormone called Dopamine which is said to increase sexual desire. What makes oysters a good choice for better penile health is the high content of zinc in these little delicacies which increase testosterone levels and aid in the production of sperm.
- Hawthorne: This herb is commonly used in penis pills because of its known ability to greatly increase the blood flow to the penis and to improve circulation overall. It is often used as a natural remedy for heart problems and high blood pressure.
- Ginko Biloba: This is another herb that has been used for centuries for its ability to improve circulation and blood flow as well as increase energy levels. In Chinese medicine it is used to treat sexual dysfunction and to naturally keep the arteries clear of fat and toxins that can impede circulation and cause health problems.