Want to increase the size of your erections naturally and for free? Try this simple trick: exercise your legs!
This is not a joke! You can actually improve your erectile function and strength by training your upper leg muscles, thighs and groins. Maybe it would make more sense if you consider the mechanism of an erection:
In short, and without going into what happens on cellular level as it’s irrelevant to our topic, when a man is sexually aroused the brain sends signals to the genitals that lead to relaxation of smooth muscles within blood vessel walls in the penis. This facilitates for and allows increased blood inflow inside the erectile tissues of the penis. The blood then fills the two inflatable chambers inside the shaft known as corpora cavernosa.
So, the better your circulation, the stronger and larger (in length and girth) your erect penis will be. That explains why men with heart problems and poor circulation usually suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Boosting the amount of blood that flows into the penis would enable men with a weak erection to temporarily boast a big and rigid boner! But, what can you do to achieve that?
Exercising your legs can naturally lead to increased blood flow and dilation of blood vessels in the legs and surrounding areas. Upper leg exercises can help relax and expand blood vessels in the penis contributing to fuller and harder erections.
Try These Exercises
I have been doing the following exercises for months now, and I have definitely noticed an improvement in circulation, erection response time and size. You don’t need to go to the gym or buy some fancy workout equipment, you can perform these at home or outdoors.
- Jogging or Running: If you are an outdoor person, these are probably the best two cardio exercises you will ever need to boost your heart function, circulation and overall health and fitness. These will particularly support your lower body circulatory function.
- Jogging in Place: This is an indoor alternative to jogging. I do this almost every day for about five minutes, and it works. You can do a quick jog-in-place right before you go into the bedroom to get the blood flowing down there, but don’t exhaust yourself — you’ll need the energy and stamina 😉
- Walking: Nothing is more refreshing and relaxing than a daily 30 minute walk outside. Many experts and doctors recommend regular walking for its many health benefits, of which is increasing circulation in the legs. This is a safe and effective exercise for everyone, especially cardiovascular patients.
- Squats: The ultimate exercise for thigh muscles. Squatting trains the major muscles closest to the penis and gets the blood flowing all around the area.
- Take the Stairs: This is my little secret to stronger legs and better genital circulation. I often go up and down the stairs at home just for an exercise. Start taking the stairs whenever you can and I’m sure it’ll pay off in the bedroom.
Other Ways to Boost Circulation
1. Natural Foods
You must have heard it a million times how important it is to have a healthy and balanced diet. In addition to the essential nutrients, the following foods are particularly good for strengthening your circulation:
Blueberries, raspberries, grapes, pomegranate, watermelon, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic, ginger, and spinach.
2. Herbal Supplements
When food alone isn’t doing the trick for you, maybe a higher dose of herbal and natural extracts will help. There are several herbs and organic compounds that are widely used in traditional medicine for the purpose of improving blood flow, libido and stamina.
Some of the most effective herbs to try are: Ginkgo biloba, Hawthorn and Epimedium (horny goat weed). If you are interested in using a natural erection and libido enhancer pill I’d recommend VigRX Plus.
3. Prescription Drugs
If you have very bad circulation then you may need prescription-strength medication to treat erectile dysfunction. Drugs like Viagra and Cialis work well for dilating penile blood vessels allowing them to accommodate increased blood influx.
Keep in mind that such pills have unpleasant side effects and may not be safe for everyone, so you should not take them before consulting with your doctor first.
Circulation and Penis Enlargement
In addition to improved erectile function, better circulation in the groins and penis can also improve penis enlargement gains when using an extender device routine. That’s because penile tissue needs proper nutrition; including minerals, vitamins and amino acids, for healing and cell duplication. Healthy circulation ensures that your penis is supplied with adequate amounts of the nutrients it needs to grow bigger.